miércoles, octubre 08, 2008

Tengo mucha tarea pendiente...

mucho que estudiar, bastante que investigar, un reporte por hacer...

pero no puedo dejar de pensar en tí...



I just want to see you
When you're all alone
I just want to catch you if I can
I just want to be there
When the morning light explodes
On your face it radiates
I can't escape
I love you 'till the end

I just want to tell you nothing
You don't want to hear
All I want is for you to say
Why don't you just take me
Where I've never been before
I know you want to hear me
Catch my breath
I love you 'till the end

I just want to be there
When we're caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
I'm lost for words don't tell me
All I can say
I love you 'till the end

3 comentarios:

jesagu dijo...

Ah que bonito, lástima que acá no jala el yutuv...

K4RMIN4 dijo...

jesagu: Falta de confianza, acá se ve y se escucha perfecto. Atrévete...no pasa nada

Waiting for Godot dijo...

Hola! he estado medio perdida del mundo bloggero pero que sepas que siempre te tengo presente. Besitos para ti. Ya mismitico Vuelvo :)